How much will it cost?
The fee for entering a notice of marriage or civil partnership is £35 for each person. We take the fee at the time of your appointment.
The marriage fee at a registration service ceremony room depends on:
- the maximum capacity of the room
- the day of the week you choose
If you decide to marry in an approved venue such as a hotel, then you must then check with the superintendent registrar that registration officers will be available on that day and at that time.
Fees at an approved venue
- Monday to Friday - £434 * for marriages
- Monday to Friday - £369 * for civil partnerships
- Saturday - £509 * for marriages
- Saturday - £434 * for civil partnerships
- Sunday - £569 * for marriages
- Sunday - £500 * for civil partnerships
The fees for marriage / civil partnership in a Registration Service ceremony rooms
Ampthill Room (maximum capacity 100):
- Monday to Friday - £159 *
- Saturday - £209 *
- Sunday - £279 *
Biggleswade Room (maximum capacity 50), Leighton Room (maximum capacity 40), and Dunstable Room (maximum capacity 40):
- Monday to Friday - £149 *
- Saturday - £184 *
* The fee includes the issue of one certificate.
You can also view our terms and conditions in relation to payments and refunds in the case of cancellation.
Please contact us for further information on 0300 300 8089 or email@example.com.