We'll help you at our careers and employment fair in Dunstable
Thursday, 2 November. 9:30am until 6pm.
The Incuba (link opens in new window), on the corner of Brewers Hill Road and High Street North, Dunstable.
What to expect
The day's being split into two sessions:
- the first session (9:30am – 2:30pm) is primarily aimed at schools
- the second session (2:30pm – 6pm) is for adults, NEET (Not in Employment, Educational Training) young people and parents/carers
There will be 50 leading local businesses exhibiting on the day and offering interactive demonstrations – and we will update you about which they are as they confirm their attendance.
They will be from a whole range of different areas including construction, health and social care, travel and tourism, transport and logistics, agriculture and food, research and development and high-performance technologies.
The following employers will be attending the fair:
- RIF Logistics Ltd.
- Aggregate Industries UK Ltd.
- Luton and Dunstable University Hospital
- Adecco Corporate
- National Apprenticeship Service
- The Academy of Social Work and Early Invervention
- Calex Electronics
- Kier Group PLC
- Central Bedfordshire Council
- Center Parcs
- ZSL Whipsnade Zoo
- Automated Technology Group
- Brinkley Propellers
Follow us for updates
Follow us on social media for all the latest updates about the careers and training fair, including which businesses will be there.
What else is on offer
As well as being able to talk with the experts about what’s out there in terms of jobs and training and what skills are needed to access them, visitors will have the chance to secure work experience, traineeships, apprenticeships and employment opportunities.
There will also be an employability support zone including representatives from:
- Bedfordshire Library Service
- Barnfield College
- Bedford College
- Nova Training
- National Apprenticeship Service (not an employer)
- National Careers Service
- Central Bedfordshire College
- Jobcentre Plus
- Bedfordshire Employment and Skills Service
- Youth Action Volunteering
- University of Bedfordshire
- Voluntary and Community Action Central Bedfordshire
There'll be 20-minute taster sessions from a variety of local businesses; and specific sessions for those with special educational needs and disabilities.
Feel free to ask.
Telephone: 0300 300 8352
We're providing this event in partnership with Central Bedfordshire College.